Pursuant to Section 13 of the Code under Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information.
Purpose of the processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/Websites connected with this website and to send communications (also commercial), news, updates on initiatives of pq S.p.A. and its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies and/or sponsors;
- to transfer personal data to third parties for creating email marketing campaigns and for sending business communications;
- to comply with the obligations set by the relevant laws and regulations;
- to manage contacts;
Data shall be processed as follows:
- data collection with single opt-in, in a dedicated database;
- data storage and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- through the use of archives mainly organised in automated form, pursuant to the Technical Specifications concerning minimum security measures contained in Annex B to the Personal Data Protection Code.
All the data required are compulsory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected may be disclosed to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing or similar purposes;
- associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on the lists or on the site and/or related to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects required to access data in compliance with national, secondary, or EU legislation.
Data subject's rights
Pursuant to Section 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Personal Data Protection Code, we would like to inform you that you can exercise the following rights with regard to personal data processing:
- to be aware of the existence, by means of free access, of data processing operations that may concern you;
- to be informed as to the nature and purposes of the processing
- to obtain the following from the controller, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data that may concern you, including data not yet recorded, clear communication of such data and their source, as well as logic and purposes of data processing. The request may be renewed at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, where interested, the integration of existing data;
- to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection.
- Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is Company pq S.p.A., VAT No 04696540261, with registered office in REA TV - 371038 Tel/Fax: +39 0438 1841370 / +39 0438 1841372, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To exercise the rights provided for by Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code or for the erasure of your personal data from our database you can simply contact us through one of the channels available.